Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thursday's adventures

Hi everybody. Today is Thursday. Last night we slept on an air mattress at the Hick's house in their living room. We woke up this morning and Heather (who is pregnant and due on Thanksgiving) made us pancakes. We enjoyed playing with the girls. They are both so loving and precious! Heather and I ran to Super Target (which I had never been to before) and then Aaron and I planned out the rest of our day. We decided not to stay over again in Denver to avoid the Denver AM traffic. Denver traffic is crazy anytime of the day. Aaron and I left mid morning and went to Park Meadows mall in Denver. It was very fancy. It had wood floors and fireplaces and rustic furniture. We walked around the whole mall twice without going in hardly any stores....the way we usually shop. We went to Sbarro for lunch and decided to hit the road around 1. We decided to drive about 3 hours and stop to enjoy an evening in a hotel...just sitting around watching TV and actually eating dinner inside a restaurant. So, we drove across flat Colorado and Kansas and ended up in Goodland, Kansas. I'll attach the pictures. We went to the Super Wal-mart here and went to a little diner we found in downtown Goodland. Now, we're just sitting around waiting for Big Brother to come on and catching up on our e-mail. Tomorrow, we're driving to somewhere in IL and spending the night and we'll finally be home on Saturday. See you then. Home sweet home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home