Thursday, June 07, 2007

Almost done...

Well...school is almost out. Next Tuesday is our last day. It's amazing how fast this school year has flown by. I start at the summer program next Thursday. Pray for me as I'm a missionary to the severe behavior kids of the Toledo area this summer. I thought if I think of my job as a ministry, maybe it'll be more tolerable. I'm not fearing it as much as I did last year. Around this time last year is when I had an anxiety attack because of worrying about the summer (and other stuff too). There's not much going on in our lives. This weekend we're having lunch with one of my college roommates. I haven't seen her in forever. It will be really nice to see her. One of the classes of kids that I work with is putting on 2 plays for the end of the year. We have masks, props, and even a microphone. The kids have done really well learning their lines. I hope it goes well! Well, the kids are about to show up, so I should go. Sorry it's a boring post. Have a happy hot sweltering day! Missy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weather's been nice lately though, hasn't it!? :) BTW, I hope you don't mind, but I tagged you for a meme.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home