Home Sweet Home
Hi everyone- Well, we're home, but I guess I have to recap the last couple of days. On Friday,we woke up at our Buffalo Inn in Kansas and had our "free full breakfast." This included a buffet of cold scrambled eggs, cold potatoes, cold biscuits, and lukewarm sausage gravy and toast that was only toasted on one side. We drove from Goodland, Kansas to Anderson, Indiana last night. We drove through Topeka, Kansas to Kansas City, Missouri, to St. Louis, Missouri through Indianapolis, Indiana to Anderson. I drove 5 hours in the afternoon and by the end of my driving experience my shoulders hurt. We got to our hotel last night after 11 (Eastern time)...we went through 2 time zones yesterday. We discovered that the free wireless internet didn't work, so we went to bed. Got up around 6:20 am and were on the road around 6:45. We got home to Toledo just before 10 am. Boy is it good to be home. I love my house. I love my bed. I love my fridge with food that I like. I'll post pictures later today when we've downloaded them. Thanks for reading. I may continue posting since it has been so fun this far. Love, Missy

1 Comments:
Is this a repeat? ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home