Monday, October 30, 2006

The week of relaxation

Hi everyone- Hope everyone's Monday is going well. There aren't many adventures going on in the Stott household right now. Last week was pretty busy for me at work. I had a ton of meetings to go to which always included quickly leaving one school (and driving down Alexis) to get to the next school on time. This week I have no meetings and nothing going on in the evenings. I should start Christmas shopping since this will be my freetime until Scrooge is over, but I don't have Christmas lists and don't even know where to start. Aaron starts set construction tonight which means he'll be gone every night of the week until eternity. I don't have play practice again until next Sunday afternoon. It's impossible to have play practice and put up the set at the same time, so all the actors get a week of relaxation. The week already started yesterday. Aaron and I went to early church and were home by 11:10 to start our day of relaxation. We didn't have play practice yesterday either. I read the paper, layed around, ate lunch, and read some of my Christian fiction books that I haven't had time for lately. It was quite a nice relaxing day. So, that's the update. That there is no update. ha ha. Have a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home