Monday, October 02, 2006

October Monday

Hi- Sorry I've only been updating once a week. It was fun to update when I actually had adventures to share. Now we're back to everyday life. Don't get me wrong...I'm glad there aren't crises going on! This weekend just flew by. On Friday, I met my co-worker for lunch at Quizno's and then Aaron was craving Quizno's for dinner so I had it again. I had the Cobb flatbread salad...without gross eggs. It was very yummy. We rented some movies and watched "Hoodwinked." It wasn't very funny. On Saturday, I went to a training for half the day (for school) and then went grocery shopping. We went to Burger King for dinner and then went to see Superman Returns at the cheap movies. The movie was long and not interesting (to me)...the seats were uncomfortable and you weren't able to stretch out your legs. I fell asleep during part of it...which made the 2 hours and 43 minutes of the movie go by a little faster. On Sunday, we went to church, out to lunch with friends, then I had play practice for the afternoon. I got to try on a bazillion costumes looking for the perfect Belle dress. I didn't find any that I particularly loved. So, the search continues. It's another normal week this week. I have play practice on Wednesday and Thursday night. I'll have to start choreographing the "Ring the Bells" song for Scrooge. Well, I guess I'll go. Have a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home