Thursday, March 08, 2007

Almost the weekend Thursday

Hi- I'm sorry that I didn't post on my normal day this week. I must've been super busy on Monday or not sure what I was going to write about. This week, we've been anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new niece. My sister is due on March 12th, but was convinced that she was going to have the baby early. But...no baby yet. She may be induced this weekend. That would be wonderful because I only have play practice on Saturday morning and nothing else planned. Aaron's back is doing much better. He's been able to work everyday this week. Tonight we're both going to church for play practice. I can't believe that we open on March 30. Time flies!! On Sunday night, we watched "Cold Case." It was about a teen mom who was found dead 2 days after having the baby. It took place in the 60's. It was sooooo good. She didn't want to give the baby up and had made a tape recording for the baby so the baby would know her real Mom. Overall, it was about a mother's love for her child and that even if you've given the baby up for adoption, there will always be that ache for the child. It was quite emotional for me. Anyway, after crying/pleading/praying/journaling on Sunday night for a baby, 2 people called randomly on Monday to say that they were praying for us. It's amazing how God answers and hears our cries for help. He is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. I pray about my child, and sing to my child as though she were already here. I continue to trust in God's amazing timing. Not MY will God, but YOURS be done! Love, Missy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home