Thursday, August 30, 2007

School starts!

Well...school has started. I'm at my 3rd school in 3 days. It' so fun to see the kids again and see if they've changed. This week has been quite busy...with teaching ballet on Tuesday night, and "Scrooge" auditions on Wednesday and Thursday night. I'm getting back into the swing of things of the school/Scrooge schedule. This week has really gone by fast. I can't believe that tomorrow is Friday already! Next Tuesday is Aaron and I's anniversary. It will be 8 years! Doesn't that seem like a long time? We don't have anything super special planned. We'll probably go out to dinner and that is always a treat. I don't know what I'll do on our Monday off! There's nothing on the agenda. Wahoo! Aaron has been getting calls consistently for work so that's awesome. He has 2 potential kitchens lined up, which is always good. Well, I guess that's about all. Have a great day and rejoice always!! Missy :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope things go well this year with Scrooge.
Blessings...
Ellen

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you're getting back into the groove - and that Aaron has jobs coming in. The Lord is really doing great things in your lives; thanks for sharing them with us, your loyal readers. :-)

I hope you have a wonderful anniversary together - congrats on 8 years!

love, Heidi

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home