Fall Adventures
Hi everyone- Happy Monday to you! Well, it's time to reflect on what's been happening in the Stott family. Last week seemed to have flown by. Even though there was nothing much going on, the week seemed to vanish. My Step-Mom's Dad died last week so we attended the viewing last night. Keep the Sullivan family in your prayers. The funeral was this morning. On Friday night, Aaron and I went to Chili's for dinner and then went home and watched "Little Mermaid." It's my favorite movie. Aaron bought it for me on DVD a couple weeks ago, and we finally got to watch it. On Saturday, I took myself on a shopping excursion. I went good deal hunting at Value City and bought a few Christmas presents. I also went to TJ Maxx because I had some money left on a gift certificate from last Christmas. I went to Fashion Bug to round out my adventures because I had a coupon for $10 off $10 so I challenge myself to buy something that's $10 and get it for free. This time I only spent $1.98+tax out of pocket. It was a nice relaxing/shopping kind of day. Yesterday we had play practice. Crazy play practice starts now. We start the Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday run through for the rest of November until performances start at the beginning of December. Well, that's all I can think of that's going on. Have a great week! Missy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home